Essential Threads | Returns
Something not quite right? Let us know!
- Returns or exchanges are on us for Essential Threads products, no questions asked, within 30 days.
- Aegle Gear closeouts are final sale.
If you are looking to return or exchange:
- Return your purchase within 30 days.
- If the items you ordered are not what you expected in size or style, we will gladly refund you on your original method of payment within 30 days and cover your shipping.
- Return new items only.
- Returned clothes must be in new, unworn condition without any stains, tears, or tobacco odors, and with the original hang tag attached. We recommend you try on the tops with an undershirt to avoid deodorant stains.
- Keep the tags on. If you return an item without the original hang tag, the return will not be processed.
Some items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Embroidered items
Here’s how to make a return:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a refund or exchange.
- We will email you a return label.
- The return label must be printed within 24 hours or the link will expire.
- Print the label and affix it securely to your box.
- Drop off the box at a USPS store, free of charge.
- If you are requesting an exchange due to size or color, your new items will be processed and shipped once your return is received and processed to ensure it meets our return policy guidelines.
- Once your return is received and processed at our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note it may take 3-5 business days for a refund to appear on your credit card statement or PayPal account.
1067 Riverfront Parkway, Suite 201
Chattanooga, TN 37402-2222
Have any questions or concerns? Please contact me at email@example.com
*Group order returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Work well to repel
I am weary of buying expensive scrubs before trying them on, but these are worth it! The length of the legs is perfect, I like the more tailored skinny leg on the pants, and the waist was higher than other brands. They work well to repel water and I like knowing they're anti-microbial, especially with this seasons flu. I will buy again!
Well worth the investment!
This is my third set! I love these scrubs! They are well worth the investment. I wear them more than any other single item of clothing in my closet. I look my best as I take care of my patients.
Worth every penny
These scrubs rule! Seemingly pricey at first glance, I am now the proud owner of four sets. They are worth every penny! The scrubs have exceeded my expectations in comfort and durability, and they repel fluids like a fisherman's raincoat. I can't love the scrubs enough!